I wear clothes, fragrances and decide how I want to be.
Change the fragrances like changing clothes.
Wear the gentleness that is close to us.
Feel the comfort with your current mood.
The quality and comfort of the scent.
Essences originated from nature to become closer to your true self.
Leave behind complicated values, believe in your sensibility and you will be pleased with your body and heart.
This is surely what seizing the moment is.
A more wonderful “you” will be waiting.
The aroma care that colors your everyday life, “Dress Organic”.
A line of organic cosmetics that can be chosen according to your mood,
like choosing clothes to wear for the day.
We do not want organic cosmetics to be difficult and out of reach.
Enjoy the fragrance, enjoy the color and enjoy how your feel on that day…
“VENUS SPA Dress Organic” line uses authentic natural ingredients and natural essential oils and pursues the fun and pleasure in being able to choose.
Formulated with natural essential oils and naturally derived ingredients, products of this line are made with commitments.
Because we want you to feel the goodness throughout the body.
As much as we can, we have used COSMOS ORGANIC certified ingredients, natural essential oils and naturally derived ingredients.
NATURAL ORGANIC, a world standard for cosmetics Authentic organic items with COSMOS ORGANIC certification* that makes you feel gentler and healthier every time you use it.
The “COSMOS Standard” is a world standard for “NATURAL ORGANIC” cosmetics cooperated by five organizations from four countries, BDIH from Germany, ECO CERT and COSME BIO from France, ICEA from Italy and SOIL ASSOCIATION from the United Kingdom.
From the raw ingredients used to the manufacturing process and the safety perspective of the product itself, only cosmetics that can satisfy all the standards can acquire such certification.
In particular, “COSMOS ORGANIC certification” is given to cosmetics that can satisfy the most stringent standards.
The four pillars of COSMOS ORGANIC certification*
1. During product manufacture, no scientific fertilizers and genetic modification of the raw ingredients are allowed.
2. Without excessive use or picking of the raw ingredients, use them with awareness to environmental protection.
3. Protect the global environment not only from the use of raw ingredients but also in the manufacturing process by using green energy.
4. Composed of 95% or more natural ingredients and the remaining 5% from green chemistry (chemical substances that do not affect nature and ecosystems). Further, organic ingredients used must be more than 20% of the finished product (overall, more than 10% for washing and non-emulsified products).
*ARMOA MIST COLLARED SHIRT and SMOOTH PAJAMAS have acquired it.